II International Conference "COMPOSITE MATERIALS AND STRUCTURES IN TODAY'S BUILDING INDUSTRY" FIBROMIX-2019:
place and date: St. Petersburg, October 16-18, 2019, SPbGASU, 2nd Krasnoarmeyskaya Str., 4
SUPPORTED BY THE RUSSIAN ACADEMY OF ARCHITECTURE AND CONSTRUCTION SCIENCES (RAASN)
- Saint Petersburg State University of Architecture and Construction (SPbGASU)
- "QUINTET" Agency (Saint-Petersburg)
Purpose of the Conference is uniting the effort, common practices and findings of investigations of the leading scientists and experts in all aspects of the new composite materials and structures used in today's building industry. This is the largest interdisciplinary forum - a platform for presentation and discussion of the innovations, trends, emerging issues, practical problems and solutions in the field of new composite materials and structures of the building industry.
Main subjects and goals of the Conference are:
- development and application of efficient continuously reinforced concrete using fibers of different types and sizes;
- development of composite designing methods, technologies of products and structures based on composite materials;
- ways to enhance corrosion resistance of building composites and durability of structures based thereon;
- designing of composite- based structures including earthquake resistant structures;
- development of methods and tools for nanostructured modification of building composites, etc.
Prospective attendees invited to the conference are representatives of specialized research institutes and universities, design and construction organizations, manufacturers of building materials and products.
On all issues related to participation in the Conference, please contact:
Acceptance of reports for review:
Scientific Director of the Conference, Professor Yurii Vladimirovich Pukharenko, email@example.com, tel. + 7 (812) 316-78-72
For all questions for participation in the Conference:
Maria Suslova, firstname.lastname@example.org, tel.: +7 (812) 703-10-19.
Conference organizers will be of help to provide nonresident attendees with hotel accommodation.